We got the chance to sit down with the owners of new St. Louis clothing brand “Woodlands” to try to get a better understanding of who they are and what their brand represents.
What kind of brand are you? ( like skateboard, designer, high fashion etc)
- We are purely a skate & smoker clothing brand
Who is your target audience?
- We hope to reach out to all skaters,smokers and anyone who wants to be about promoting positivity & growth for themselves and others around them.
How did you come up with the name?
- It’s a plural for woods & trees and we consider ourselves a smokers club, so wanted a nice name for our club.
- We smoke a lot of backwoods & weed so we wanted to come up with any word for “trees” so we came up with woodlands.
How far do you plan to take your brand?
- We plan to make Woodlands a worldwide known brand with very select vendors to distribute it.
- We want to bring light to the St. Louis skateboarding scene, and also to other creative scenes like music, art, and photography.
- In the future once we’ve established our foot within the city and nation wide we would like to do certain releases to raise money for St. Louis public schools.
- Eventually we would like to build our own street skatepark in the city for more kids to be encourage to get up and go skate.
Be sure to visit their site below to purchase their fly gear.